Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Writing test

At the picnic day i was thrilled because there was gymnastics,Baseball,bouncy castles,basketball,volleyball, and cricket.  My mum and nana came with food to eat. The picnic was  at TPS first place i went to was the bungee jumping then bouncy castles last volleyball. I felt incredible because i loved the picnic so so much on Tuesday. After we had to sit on the dots to organise the classrooms. It was nearly home time but me and some other people had to go because our parents were there.  There is my experience about the picnic day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Havea sounds like you had an awesome day nephew wish I couldve been there with nana and your mum to eat all the food for the picnic lol and also watch you and your little sister get involved with the different activities 🙂

    ReplyDelete