Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Creek






Screenshot 2017-03-16 at 09.30.39.png



WALT Use describing words for our Recount.

We went to the creek with our room 5 buddies We were disgusted by the way the owner of the creek wasn't looking after the material. I got excited because I love catching eels with my friends when i went creek I saw rubbish,eels,poles,number plates and dirty bush's. It smelt stinky,smelly and disgusting the water was shallow there were broken trees the water was unclean. I was delighted to go creek it was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Havea this is awesome and the owner of the creek would be Auckland City Council but its not their responsibility for peoples rubbish being dumped in the creek, its everyone's responsibility to keep our community clean. Thank you Havea and your class for doing your part in cleaning up our local creek, I love what you guys are doing nephew. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete